观象山公园
青岛市情网  发布日期:2010-12-17
     观象山公园
   Guanxiang Hill Park

  
  位于青岛市市南区观象二路15号。观象山海拔79米,俗称“小石头山”。德国侵占青岛初期,在山上建贮水池,又称水道山,后因建立观象台改称为观象山。1925年,中国气象协会在此成立。1932年,建观象山公园。1952年,在山垭口处建中华人民共和国水准原点。1984年,建为山头公园。
  The Park is located at No.15 Guanxiang Er Road, Shinan District, Qingdao. Guanxiang Hill is at the absolute altitude of 79m, called as “Small Stone Hill” locally, also as “Shuidao Hill” for there was a storage reservoir constructed on the top of hill at the beginning of Germany’s aggression against Qingdao, and as “Guanxiang Hill” for an observatory was completed thereon. In 1925, Chinese Meteorological Society was founded there. In 1932, Guanxiang Hill Park was built. In 1952, the leveling origin of the People’s Republic of China was set at the hill pass. In 1984, the hilltop park was completed.
  

2、5、205、214、218、228、231、301、305、308、320、366