小青岛公园
青岛市情网  发布日期:2010-12-17
     小青岛公园
  Little Qingdao Park

  
  
  青岛市标志性建筑,位于胶州湾入海口的青岛湾内,占地面积2.47平方千米。因岛上林木长青,遂称青岛;岛形如琴,水如弦,风吹波涛如琴声,又称琴岛。德国侵占青岛时,派兵驻守,称阿克那岛,建有18米高灯塔,是船只进出青岛湾的重要航标。日本第一次侵占青岛时,改名加藤岛。1932年,曾被辟为公园。日本第二次侵占青岛时改为军事基地。1942年,建起长377米、宽8米的堤坝,与陆地连接。解放后一直未向游客开放。1987年,重建小青岛公园并于次年正式对外开放。1989年,建“琴女雕塑”。2006年,小青岛灯塔作为青岛德国建筑群之一,被列为全国重点文物保护单位。
  Situated in Qingdao Bay at the estuary to Jiaozhou Bay, the park belongs to one of the landmark architectures of Qingdao with a floor area of 2.47 km2. It is called Qingdao (means “Green Isle”) because of the evergreen trees on the isle; it is also called Qindao (“Violin Isle”) because its shape is like an ancient violin, its waters like the strings, and waves after blown by wind send out the ancient violin sound. Germany stationed its troops here and named it as Akena Isle after its invasion of Qingdao. They built an 18m-high beacon, which was ever an important navigational mark for ships passing in and out of Qingdao Bay. Japan changed its name into Katoh Isle after its first invasion of Qingdao. It was even built into a park in 1932, but Japan altered it into a military base during its second invasion of Qingdao. A 377m long and 8m wide dike dam was built in 1942, which was linked with the land. However, it was not opened to the tourists after liberation until in 1987 when Little Qingdao Park was rebuilt and opened to the outside the next year. The “Sculpture of Ancient Violin Playing Woman” was constructed in 1989. In 2006, Little Qingdao Beacon was listed into the Key National Protected Units of Cultural Relics as one of the German architectural complexes in Qingdao

6、26、202、214、223、228、231、304、311、312、316、321、501、801、802