华严寺
2022-09-22

华严寺
   Huayan Temple
   

位于崂山棋盘石风景区内,那罗延山西南处,正殿建于1652年,占地面积10000平方米,建筑面积2000平方米。庙宇依山势修建,阶梯式院落,主体建筑大雄宝殿高7米、斗拱正檐、雕云刻龙。清时与法海寺、石佛寺(潮海院)并称为崂山三大寺院。寺门之上建有藏经阁,阁中原藏元手抄本《册府元龟》和清版《大藏经》,现存青岛市博物馆。1999~2001年,恢复修建菩提山门、天王阁、三圣殿、观音殿、地藏王殿及僧舍30间。
  Located in Laoshan Qipanshi Scenic Spot and southwest of Naluoyan Mountain, the main hall of the Temple was built in 1652, with a floor area of 10,000 m2 and building area of 2,000 m2. The temple was built along the mountain trends and has stair style courtyard. The principal building Daxiong Palace is 7m high, decorated with pendentives and flying eaves, and engraved with clouds and dragons. Huayan Temple, together with Fahai Templ, and Stone Budda Temple are called the Three Major Temples in Qing Dynasty.  Above the Huayan temple entrance is a library of Buddhist inscriptions, where the hand-written copy of Cefu Yuangui in Yuan Dynasty and The Tripitaka in Qing version were originally kept, and they are currently reserved in Qingdao Municipal Museum. In 1999~2001, the Bodhi Gate, Tianwan Ge, the Hall of the Three Sages, Kwan-yin Palace, Dizangwang Palace and 30 monk dormitories were restored.