康有为故居纪念馆
2022-09-22

康有为故居纪念馆
   Memorial Museum of Former Residence of KANG Youwei
   

位于青岛市市南区福山支路5号,建于1899~1900年。建筑面积1000余平方米,为三层砖石结构德式楼房,原系德国胶澳总督副官住宅。1923~1927年,康有为在此寓居,称为“天游园”。解放后由多户居民居住。2000年修复,2001年正式建立纪念馆并对外开放。内有康有为家人捐赠的康有为墨迹遗物、“康有为与青岛”图片展、“康有为居室复原”陈列展等。1984年,被列为市级文物保护单位。
  Located at No.5, Fushan Zhi Road, Shinan District, Qingdao, the Museum was built in 1899~1900, with a floorage of over 1,000 m2. This is a three-storey building of German style in brick masonry construction and formerly served as the residence for the adjutant of Jiao'ao Governor. In 1923~1927, KANG Youwei lived here and called it “Tianyou Garden”. Multiple households of residents inhabited here after liberation. The building was restored in 2000 and was formally established as museum and opened in 2001. There are KANG Youwei’s writings and paintings left, which were donated by KANG’s families, the photo exhibition titled “KANG Youwei and Qingdao” and the display titled “Restoration of KANG Youwei’s Living Room”. It was listed into municipal-level protected units of cultural relics in 1984.