LU Xun Park
Situated at No. 1 Qinyu Road, Shinan District, Qingdao, the park is a seaside park characteristic of natural seashore and bay sights with a floor area of 49,900 m2. Germany ever constructed the coastal windbreak forest during its invasion of Qingdao. Japan planted the Japanese black pines here after its first invasion of Qingdao and named it as Shubin Park. In 1930, the municipal authority repaired 3,100 m sightseeing road, built 3 pavilions, and named them after the mayor of Qingdao at that time. In 1931, its name was changed into Seaside Park. It was again renamed to commemorate Mr. LU Xun in 1950. In 1986, the granite sculpture of LU Xun was installed at the front door of this park.