水族馆
2010-12-17

  水族馆
  Aquarium

  
  
  位于青岛市市南区莱阳路4号,1930年由中国科学社蔡元培等人发起筹建,1931年建成开放。1955年与青岛市市立博物馆山东产业部合并成立青岛海产博物馆,1988年并入青岛市海洋科技馆。主体建筑为中国传统古堡式,平面呈四方形,每边均为红色花岗岩墙垣,雉堞式女儿墙,上有城楼。展览面积4000平方米,展示海洋生物200种、海洋动植物标本900种,馆藏标本20000多件。
  Situated at No. 4 Laiyang Road, Shinan District, Qingdao, Qingdao Aquarium began the preparatory construction in 1930 under the sponsorship of CAI Yuanpei and others of China Science Academy, and was completed and opened to the outside in 1931. It was combined with Shandong Property Hall of Qingdao Municipal Museum into Qingdao Sea Products Museum in 1955 and was incorporated into Qingdao Municipal Marine Science & Technology Museum in 1988. The main architecture is of Chinese traditional old castle type and takes on the quadrangle plane, on each side of which there are red granite wall, battlement style parapet, and city tower above. Its 4,000 m2 exhibition area can exhibit 200 varieties of marine organisms and 900 varieties of marine plant and animal specimens, and the Aquarium has collected more than 20,000 specimens.
  

6、26、113、202、214、228、231、304、311、312、316、321、501、801